vendredi 4 septembre 2009






I have included photos of my bathrooms which will please Kit (http://chicprovence.blogspot.com/ ), who was very keen to see them. Waterworks have always interested me, and one is very conscience of the Roman influence in our area driving under aqua-ducts and thru tunnels from the River Verdon carrying water down to Aix-en-Provence which was also a hot bath spa in King Sextus' time. My waterworks are very modest but they do the job and I have used natural Italian stone in one suite, and in another I chose handmade tiles from Morocco.

1 commentaire:

  1. Camilla this is gorgeous! I cannot wait to be taking "ma douche" in this very spot! You did an incredible job designing this out of a simple corner in the salle de bain. It's just like I imagined! and I love that the shower has a window that looks out over all those village rooftops and your private little courtyard (look own!)....what a beautiful addition. Felicitations and merci!

    RépondreSupprimer